Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Woah!!!

WTF? Sailor Moon? And then a heard a sound that I've only heard in Call of Duty. It was when the girl went "Jose?!" for the first time.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Lol nintendo-pwn

If you didn't expect the ending, then you need to stay in and watch more stuff. Anyway, it snowed like a foot in my area, so my friend was pissed he couldn't get Brawl or go to the tourney on the 9th. I secretly laughed with my huge Xbox360. It's like an erection you would hate to have in school, but makes you proud.

Of course, I suck at Smash Bros. and any other fighting game. I'm a shooter at heart, or I like to command armies to victory. I usually just jump around in Smash Bros. trying to stay alive while everyone else beats eachother to a pulp. If I win, we all go, "WTF!" I have won once or twice, but luck always has something to do with it. Here's hoping that I don't piss myself when I play SSBB for the first time!

Alex Seryoua Promo Loop Alex Seryoua Promo Loop

Cool

Not much to do, but as an announcement thing, I guess it worked.

GT - Fighter Gamer GT - Fighter Gamer

Lol pwned

That episode pretty much pwns every bad player I've ever seen in everything that has something where there is a winner and a loser. Thanks for that satisfaction, GT!

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Motion... bleh!

The constant motion of, well, everything is kinda annoying. There's times when she kinda gets out of whack. The constant motion is annoying. Hopefully, though, no one here has motion sickness. Otherwise, it looks good.

[L*]Lucky new year [L*]Lucky new year

What?

I couldn't understand a word they were saying. Where's the freaking subtitles!

the YuYu the YuYu

Can't get enough

So that's that black smoke creature in lost. Thanks for the explanation.

Melancholy Tragedies Melancholy Tragedies

what?

Was this supposed to be funny? If so, no. The art is good, so use that on something with a better plot.

happiness chime happiness chime

Lolgasm

Excellent style! Did you draw all that yourself? Great Movie.