Text 4 Dead Text 4 Dead

hard? yesh

denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. run, then clock, then back till you are on the bowl, then bowl, then throw, then watch the zombie frie.

That'll get you most of the achievements. I can't get "master of disguise" or "deadly relief"

>:)

William and Sly William and Sly

Very good, and cute :3

That fox is sooo cute! Very good job on the artwork, and I loved the gameplay. I just wish foxes could fly farther X3

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

That's the best thing I ever saw! :3

Very well done. Although it took me a few days, I managed to beat it. My advice, go with the bartender at first, then scavengers, then the tec-9. From there, you will be set. Well, not set set, but you know.

Now, I must go rest my hand ;D

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

It's good, but

On level 19, the very top is impossible to fit the choppa in. You need to make it into a diamond, not an upside down triangle. I don't care if you say it's possible, it takes forever to complete that level on perfect, and I haven't yet.

I do hope this suggestion is taken into consideration.

CMU responds:

It's perfectly possible. You can rotate the chopper y'know and thousands of people have beaten that level too. There are videos on youtube of beating it with both types of controls too.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Needs fire

The only thing this game needs now is fire. Can't wait for 3!

Pandemic II Pandemic II

It would be cool...

But you forgot that Madagascar has an airport. As well as everything else. Good luck with showing your face in public.

Planet Platformer Planet Platformer

Great concept

This is a great concept. I hop to see a Planet Platformer 2! But, there is one problem, you forgot to tell everyone to update their flash player! Duh! That's the problem.

People, update your darn flash players now!

Anyway, good job, just fix up the graphics a bit.

Super Energy Apocalypse Super Energy Apocalypse

Needs Difficulty Levels

Well, it's too hard for me. What I mean is that I want to go through and experience what everything does. So, here's my suggestion:

Put in difficulty levels.

Easy could be a few seconds for night and several minutes at day. So on and So forth.

This will make the game more enjoyable.

Oh, and one more thing, what happened to fusion power?

The Atlas Station The Atlas Station

Awesomegasm

Well done! All you used were some pictures and sound. It fantastic! Makes me want to make a flash like this... er maybe note.

Anyway, keep the ability for us to use the tab button to find where to click next. It helps.

Oh, and before I go, where did you get these pics from?

SHIFT 2 SHIFT 2

Wow! Inovative.

This is great. It looks good, runs good, and is hard. Great job.