Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

Woah!!!

WTF? Sailor Moon? And then a heard a sound that I've only heard in Call of Duty. It was when the girl went "Jose?!" for the first time.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Lol nintendo-pwn

If you didn't expect the ending, then you need to stay in and watch more stuff. Anyway, it snowed like a foot in my area, so my friend was pissed he couldn't get Brawl or go to the tourney on the 9th. I secretly laughed with my huge Xbox360. It's like an erection you would hate to have in school, but makes you proud.

Of course, I suck at Smash Bros. and any other fighting game. I'm a shooter at heart, or I like to command armies to victory. I usually just jump around in Smash Bros. trying to stay alive while everyone else beats eachother to a pulp. If I win, we all go, "WTF!" I have won once or twice, but luck always has something to do with it. Here's hoping that I don't piss myself when I play SSBB for the first time!

Alex Seryoua Promo Loop Alex Seryoua Promo Loop

Cool

Not much to do, but as an announcement thing, I guess it worked.

Text 4 Dead Text 4 Dead

hard? yesh

denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. run, then clock, then back till you are on the bowl, then bowl, then throw, then watch the zombie frie.

That'll get you most of the achievements. I can't get "master of disguise" or "deadly relief"

>:)

William and Sly William and Sly

Very good, and cute :3

That fox is sooo cute! Very good job on the artwork, and I loved the gameplay. I just wish foxes could fly farther X3

Bunny Invasion 2 Bunny Invasion 2

That's the best thing I ever saw! :3

Very well done. Although it took me a few days, I managed to beat it. My advice, go with the bartender at first, then scavengers, then the tec-9. From there, you will be set. Well, not set set, but you know.

Now, I must go rest my hand ;D